Tuesday 12 March 2013

The Ultimate Teen Pamper Party

Got a free evening this week or just want to relax with a couple of mates. Well, I've got a plan for  you.

I thought a great idea would be to hold a pamper party. It's really simple to do. Grab your favourite mags,  nail varnishes, face masks and some great tunes and invite some friends over for a good pampering session.

I don't think this is an original idea of mine but I had one at the weekend and everyone really enjoyed it. Especially with the current chilly weather, I don't really feel like going out places so inviting friends over is a preferred alternative.


Magazine: Vogue
Face Mask: Soap & Glory 'The Fab Pore Facial Peel'
Nail Varnishes: (From the left) The Natural Collection in Raspberry, Miss Sporty 'Long Lasting Colour' in Hypnotic Turquoise, Barry M in Peach Melba
Nail File: Claires


Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment