Friday 10 May 2013

#ootdfridays

I thought I would start a new series on my blog, #ootdfridays. After seeing all over Instagram and other bloggers doing outfit of the days, I thought I would put my own twist on it. And I want you to get involved. Instagram a picture of yourself in your ootd using the hash tag #ootdfridays and my favourite will feature on my next post. Oh, my Instagram is 96razmataz, if you're interested!


Hat: Miss Guided
Shirt: New Look
Jumper: River Island
Skirt: Miss Guided
Boots: Next
Necklace: New Look
 I can't wait to see your outfits, so get Instagraming.

Tasmin x

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute girl, love Your hat and the way You matched it with skirt. Beautiful palm. Have a lovely day sweetie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. X
      I hope you have a lovely day too!

      Delete