Saturday 1 June 2013

30 Day Snap | 1

30 Day Snap Sprinkleofglitter
Created by Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter: http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.com/

As some of you may or may not know, Louise (from the blog Sprinkle of Glitter) has set her readers a challenge to take a photo each day in the month of June and either blog it or post it on Twitter/Instagram. You can read more about it HERE.

Bag and Bracelets: New Look

Today's pic is of my lovely little bag and bracelets which I wore to a friend of my sister's house for a Back To The Future marathon. I'd never seen any of the films from the trilogy before but quite enjoyed them. I had some lovely food there and had a lot of fun with some nice people.

Not all the post will have much to say as I will be revising most of the time. But, June brings me the last of my exams; a taster session at my future 6th form; prom and the official start to my summer holidays. So I have a bit to look forward to and you may get a sneaky look into a bit of my everyday life.

Tasmin x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post, I have my exams as well this month!! Wishing you good luck!! :)

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you. Good luck to you too! Xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Tasmin! I love your bag! I love Louise from Sprinkleofglitter, she is my the most favourite blogger Number 1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Louise is one of my favourite bloggers too! Xx

      Delete