Friday 21 June 2013

#ootdfridays Number 7


Finally, my exams are over and summer can begin. One problem, the sun has disappeared! We'll just have to tempt it out with an amazing summer outfit.

This weeks outfit I really wanted to wear my tribal skort. I love the colourful pattern on it and it just screams summer. Also, because its a skort, it has a quirky edge which makes it more interesting. I'm wearing it with a white vest top and a blue cardigan. I wanted to keep the focus on the tribal print on the skort so I kept it simple with soft, block colours. Of course, no summer outfit would be complete without some sunglasses and these turquoise ones compliment the look perfectly.


Skort: New Look On sale now!
Vest: New Look
Cardigan: Next
Necklace: Accessorise
Shoes: Miss Guided On sale now!
Sunglasses: Free from a mag last year. Lol!
Now it's your turn to show me your summer ootd. Upload a photo of your ootd to Instagram using the hash tag #ootdfridays and it could feature in next weeks post.

Get Instagraming!

Tasmin x

4 comments: