Tuesday 9 July 2013

Max Factor Smoky Eye Effect Eyeshadow


I'm not particularly skilled with eyeshadows so anything that promises quick yet great looking eyeshadow, it's going to be the top of my wish list. This is exactly what Max Factors Smoky Eye Effect eyeshadow stick promised and it did not disappoint.

This is a double-sided cream eyeshadow stick which claims to create the perfect smoky eye look quickly and easily. And I totally agree! The pen style ends to this shadow makes applying super easy and quick. There's also tips online to help beginners, like me, to get the right look. It's so simple too. Just apply the first colour (the one with the rounded end) all over the eyelid. Then, using the second colour (more pointed end), draw a line along the lash line and the crease of your eye. These can then be blended together if you want.


Max Factor have a range of 8 colours for the product. I chose (2) Bronze Haze as, when it comes to shadows, I like to keep natural. Some of the shades are a bit out there (Citrus Thunder is green and red) but I think Onyx Smoke, a black and white combo, would create  a really powerful smoky eye effect.

The shadows themselves feel really soft and creamy on the skin and are easily blended too. However the dark brown of bronze haze goes really light when blended so you don't want to blend that one too much.


Overall, Max Factors Smoky Eye Effect eyeshadow stick is a fantastic product and I highly recommend it. It's so simple and easy to do, there's no excuse for dull eyes at parties.

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment