Tuesday 16 July 2013

Pyjamas: Mini Very Haul


I love to go a little crazy when it comes to pyjamas. So, after finding some cute pj's on Very, I got a little excited. Anyway, pyjamas are essential so you really can't go wrong with a teeny tiny mini haul, can you?


I love getting cartoon characters as you can't always get away with wearing such themed clothing during the day. But, as pj's, no one will know so no one can judge you. The first set I found was this Rugrats themed one and I really just couldn't refuse. I loved Rugrats as a kid, what 90's baby didn't, and I remember having a massive Angelica doll and I think other Rugrats toys too. The finish of the print on the t-shirt isn't exactly great but I still like it. I think the pyjama shorts are pure crazy and the best I've ever seen. Yes, I know, a sixteen year old getting so excited over Rugrats pyjamas is insane. But it's Ok, I found them in the adult section, it's perfectly acceptable to like them. Haha, yes I'm weird!


Another cartoon themed pj but this one is Disney. You're never too old for Disney, especially not Minnie Mouse. I really love the leopard print on her hair bow and the pyjama shorts. I'm not usually a huge fan of animal print but this looks really cute, not at all tacky. Really comfy and cool.


Finally, I brought this 2 pack of playsuit pyjamas from brand Sorbet. I wasn't sure whether these would be comfy enough to sleep in but they are comfortable. They have a cute design too (flamingos, 'Miami Beach' and cocktails!) with summery colours. I like the lace and ribbon detail at the top and the light weight material is perfect for summer. It's a little big at the top but other than that I'm happy with the fit. I'm quite fussy with pjs, they can't be long sleeved or legged as I get too hot very quickly, they have to be short sleeved or a vest with shorts. These playsuits are a great alternative and good for summer. 

Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bit! (Although I am writing this at 5:30pm, fail!)

Tasmin x

8 comments:

  1. cute pyjames.
    www.salonetiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasmin, great collection of pj's! Especially love Rugrats one. When I saw this, went on youtube to watch Rugrats lol I love Chuckie Finster, Angelica and Dil Pickles were my favourites. You brought good memories back =) thanks for that x

    P.S. I think now the world will know what your wearing =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah! My playback fired there! Thank you, glad the post brought back some good memories? Xx =D

      Delete
  3. I like totally and agree. And I think that in order to be comfortable with your style is to wear it more often. So wear your style to the lab on days that you don't have to do anything bloody, muddy or otherwise gross!

    girls pyjama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes, wearing your style more often you'll become totally comfortable with it. Xx

      Delete
  4. can you post a link for your playsuit pyjamas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I originally got the playsuit pyjamas on very.co.uk (http://www.very.co.uk/home-pnl-sec) but I don't think they are available on the sire anymore. However, I know ASOS does have very similar pyjamas 9http://www.asos.com/Women/Lingerie-Nightwear/Nightwear/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=6578#parentID=-1&pge=0&pgeSize=-1&sort=-1). I'm sorry that this is probably not very helpful, I tried. Xx

      Delete