Sunday 14 July 2013

Summer Playlist


Relaxing in the sun, listening to hit songs all day long is what summer is all about. So I thought I'd gather a few songs that I will be listening to on repeat this summer. The first seven are songs new for this year and the last three are songs that always remind me of summer. So here we go, hope you like:

Kodaline- Love Like This: I love this song! It's such a lovely little song with an amazing chilled beat. It's on a relaxed summer song that you just have to sit back and sing-a-long too.

Eliza Doolittle- Big When I Was Little: This songs not even out yet and it is easily one of my favourite songs of the year! As if it wasn't enough that fashion had hit the rewind button, Eliza Doolittle is singing to us beautifully about what was cool in the 90's. Incredibly catchy and a super summer track. Its currently stuck in my head but I'll have to wait until the 29th to download it. Anyone else remember Malcolm in the Middle?

Icono Pop- I Love It: Number one not too long ago, the track just screams PARTY PARTY PARTY! I love it and it will almost definitely be at the top of any summer party sound track.

Bruno Mars- Treasure: This was the first song I heard this year that really made me think summer is here! Bruno never fails to deliver absolute hits and Treasure is no exception. Definitely one for a chilled, sunny day at the park.

Iggy Azalea- Bounce: Another party hit, this time from Iggy Azalea. This is another song that gets stuck in my head easily and is sure to make you dance.

Vampire Weekend- Diane Young: I still love this song! Still catchy and still makes me dance every time I listen to it. Love it!

John Newman- Love Me Again: You need this song! Well, I need it as I don't have it yet but I want it. Stunning, soulful vocals from John Newman.

Jason Mraz- I'm Yours: Classic! Summer wouldn't be summer without this tune!

The Vaccines- If You Wanna: A song so contagious really can't be ignored! I just want to jump around and dance when this song pops up on the radio.

Rudimental feat. John Newman- Feel The Love: I still can't get enough of this song! Last years summer anthem is a hard one to beat but John Newman may be able to do it again.

What songs are you loving this summer?

Tasmin x

2 comments:

  1. Love come on get higher by Matt nathanson and summertime by rascal flats. Will listen to these songs!
    Penny rose
    Pinkandpetals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of those songs so will give them a listen. Thank you! Xx

      Delete