Friday 2 August 2013

#ootdfridays Number 13


Despite the thunder and heavy downpour, (I guess 13 really is an unlucky number!) I braved the great outdoors for this weeks post. Firstly, it's now August! Already! Where has the time gone? I've got so much coursework to catch up with in just a month, so posts my nit be as frequent but I will still get as many to you as possible, I promise.





For this weeks outfit, I realised I would need weather proof clothing. These are clothes that I tend not to own too many of these types of clothing, in fact the umbrella is my sisters and I just didn't want to face the fact that I might have to wear a coat in August. Luckily I wasn't all that cold outside, just awfully wet! The clear plastic of the umbrella is very on trend right now and the little hearts design and frills just add the cute factor. Sticking with the cute theme, I choose this top to wear. This is not my typical style and not something I often buy, but I thought it looked really cute plus it was on sale! How can a girl say no? A skater skirt and a pair of brogues continue the cute theme whist keeping it simple. Add a splash of rain and the outfit is complete.


Top: Miss Selfridge
Skirt: Miss Selfridge
Shoes: ASOS
Umbrella: Next


Now it's your turn. Instagram a photo of your outfit of the day using the hash-tag #ootdfridays and I could feature it in next weeks post.

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Tasmin x

6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Love the top and umbrella. Last photo is so cute =) I think you should do more of like that photo at the end of your #ootdfridays for a time period. Just an idea =) x

    I was thinking to put your blog button (name of your blog) on my blog. If it is okay by you? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! I often do silly, cheesy poses like the one at the bottom but they usually turn out blurry so I don't tend to include them but I'll try to add more in the future. Yes, of course you can add my blog button to your blog. Thank you very much! Xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute outfit! I love the umbrella, even if it is August and the thought of using umbrellas should make me sad! xx

    Squares - Bookworm and Beauty Enthusiast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Rain should just not exist in summer! Xx

      Delete
  3. Hi! I saw your were tagged in Sinead's First Time tag and so I moseyed on over to your blog to check it out :) I love this post - your outfit is gorgeous and the photos are great!

    xx Grace

    abitgraceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! I did the same. Great minds think alike! Xx

      Delete