Friday 30 August 2013

#ootdfridays Number 17


It's so very near the end of August, therefore almost the end of summer. Although I'm excited for autumn and everything that's going on, I'm going to miss the summer where I have so much time to just focus on my blog. Posts will not be as frequent but I am determined to keep #ootdfridays going, even if it isn't every week like I have been doing. 




However, lets not dwell on that and focus on today! I went on another adventure today. Unfortunately, these boots were not made for walking and my feet absolutely kill now, but I think it was worth it.

T-shirt: Miss Guided
Skirt: New Look
Boots: Next
Bracelet: New Look
This weeks outfit, I rediscovered my much loved Geek t-shirt. I love t-shirts like these as they are so comfy and casual. Plus, they are great to style as they go with almost everything. I decided to stick to my favourite trend, monochrome, and paired it up with this cross-print skater skirt. Add a little bracelet and some ankle boots and we have an outfit that will take you into autumn in style.


Get involved with the hash-tag and Instagram a photo of your ootd and I could feature it in next weeks post.

Silly pose of the day: Sorry, just had to make a call...

Have a wonderful weekend!

Tasmin x

4 comments:

  1. Nice simple but stylish outfit! I love the Silly pose, it is more glamorous =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, it may look glamorous but inside the phone booth it was really dirty. Horrible but worth it! Xx

      Delete
  2. Aww, sad that your boots aren't comfy but they look really awesome. Have you not broke them in yet or do they just not fit well? :(
    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't wear them out all that much so that probably why they hurt. Xx

      Delete