Sunday 16 February 2014

OOTD February #16

Dress: Miss Selfridge | Headband: Accessorize 

Again, I apologise for the horrific photo quality. I've saved the photo till last minute yet again but I've had people over, so I have a valid excuse. My sister had a Alice in Wonderland themed tea party and it's taken it's toll on my voice.

It was a fancy dress party, so I'm dressed as a flamingo (there is one in the film, I promise) and finally found an opportunity to wear this gorgeous dress. What I especially love about this dress, apart from the phenomenal colour, is the giant bow on the back. It's a lot more vibrant than my usual style which I think makes me love this dress more; it stands out from the rest of my wardrobe. I've added a gold headband to my curly locks to add that little something to my hair.

Before I end this post, Chloe over on RealitylLeavesLotsToImagination is organising a little Easter Beauty Box swap. As delivering to and from Guernsey can sometimes be a nightmare I will not be taking part but if you are interested, do pop over to Chloe's blog to find out more.

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment