Monday 24 February 2014

OOTD February #24

Top, Shorts and Hat: MissGuided | Shoes: Converse
Roar! Ignore my pose, I think I'm a cat... As I realise my formal school clothes aren't the most exciting of outfit posts, I thought I would mix it up a bit and wear something different.

For some reason I've been really craving to go see live music today, completely random and I have literally no idea why. So I decided I would let that influence todays outfit with this concert/festival look. This slightly grungy/rock chick look wouldn't look out of place at a rock or alternative music concert/festival, mainly due to the colours within the look. The lose tiger crop top gives the freedom for dancing through the crowds while the slightly frayed shorts add the grungy feel. The Converses, the ultimate symbol of rebellion, keep the rock vibe alive (if only I could find my high-tops!) and my bowler hat finishes the look with a little quirky twist.

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment