Thursday 27 February 2014

OOTD February #27

Jumper: ASOS | Skirt: Miss Selfidge | Hat: MissGuided | Boots: New Look
Today I'm rekindling my love for monochrome with this cute outfit. I love the simplicity of a monochrome look as it can be just as powerful as an outfit filled with colour. This trend is beginning to fade in order to welcome pastel tones for the spring and summer, so lets give this trend at least one more whirl before it's gone again.

I was rummaging around my wardrobe and rediscover this white jumper. I often avoid buying white knitwear as it gets dirty far too quickly, but I just couldn't resist the faux leather collar of this jumper. As I'm an art student who does a lot of paintings, this jumper doesn't get nearly enough wear as I would want to and gets a little forgotten about. I love the soft, lightweight feel of the knitwear so I predict this will get a bit more wear during breezy spring days. Sticking with the monochrome theme, I paired the jumper with a basic skater skirt and a pair of heavenly heeled ankle boots. Finishing the look is my ultimate favourite thing, my bowler hat. It just adds that element of cuteness to the potentially more serious look. 

Tasmin x

2 comments:

  1. I love this look so much! The bowler hat really suits you x

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete