Thursday 6 February 2014

OOTD February #6

Dress and Cardigan: New Look | Shoes: ASOS | Necklace: Eclectic Eccentricity

Today has been such a long day. It was the day every student fears; parents evening! It went well though so alls good.

I have to be honest here, I'm not the biggest fan of the dress. I love the paisley print but the structure and fit is pretty poor. I also dislike the ribbon tie on the back. I'm not sure why I continually chosen to wear this dress, I guess I just feel a little smarter in it for school. The navy cardigan adds a layer of subtle colour to the look whilst the necklace adds a little glam. Finishing off today's outfit is a pair of patent brogues.

Tasmin x

2 comments:

  1. Love the pop of color from the red lips! And I get what you mean about dresses you just keep wearing even though you don't really like them anymore. Haha you look great though :)

    | abitgraceful.blogspot.com |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I knew I wasn't the only one! Thank you Xx

    ReplyDelete