Friday 7 February 2014

#ootdfridays Number 20 *February Edition*

Cardigan: New Look | Dress: MissGuided | Necklace: Eclectic Eccentricity
Boots: Dorothy Perkins
Is it cheating rolling two posts into one? Well, I'm doing it anyway! And you all thought I'd forgotten about #ootdfridays...nope! I've got the Beyonce lyric 'I woke up like this' stuck in my head and it just won't leave!

Well I most certainly did not wake up like this. Here another of my sixth form looks. This simple grey dress is so easy to wear and is very versatile. Ridiculously comfy too! Keeping it simple with a plain black cardigan, I'm making a subtle statement with my favourite necklace. This beautiful rose gold pendant necklace was a birthday present and I wear it most days. I absolutely love it. Finishing today's look is my new ankle boots which have proved to be perfect for walking in the rain!

I'm off to a friends for a movie night soon. Can't wait! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment