Friday 28 February 2014

#ootdfridays Number 23 *February Edition*

Dress: Miss Selfridge | Shoes: Next | Necklace: Eclectic Eccentricity
We've reached the end of February, it's gone so fast! This also means I've actually managed to complete my challenge, something I was convinced I would never follow through. So, to end my challenge, I've decided to celebrate in my favourite frock.

I am seriously in love with this dungaree dress. It has that slightly nineties vibe within a monochrome look, two of my favourite recent trends, making it my perfect dress. The delicate lace top (attached to dungaree) adds a feminine touch to the boxy dungaree dress. The double straps that cross over the back that buckle on at the front, the floral lace, the gold detailing; whats not to love. Add a pair of patent heels (stolen from my mother *gasp*) and my favourite rose necklace finish the look with class. 

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments, they really make this sort of thing worth while. These kind of posts are something that I really want to do more of on this blog so your positive feedback is very much appreciated. I always love to hear your opinions so please don't be shy, drop in a comment and I'll reply to you as soon as I can.

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment