Wednesday 17 December 2014

Blogmas | I'm an Ant


To fully explain this photo, we need a little bit of a history lesson. It will be quick, I promise. During World War Two, the Channel Islands were invaded by the Nazi's which is referred to as the German Occupation. On May 9th, 1945, our island was liberated from the occupation and now every year we celebrate this day with a national holiday and events town. 

However, every five years there is a huge parade through town and in the year 2000, my Play School entered a float. The theme was A Bugs Life (that film was brand new back then) and I dressed as Dot, one of the baby ants. Okay, so I'm not the most convincing ant but I am only three and we all looked really cute. So proud I got to be part of this.

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment