Saturday 6 December 2014

Blogmas | Christmas Wish List

Christmas Wish List


I can't get onto my laptop right now so I can't get an old Christmas photo for this post but I'm trying harder to get into the festive spirit by making a little Christmas wish list. Since its the weekend I wanted to try and make the post more interesting for you. I know browsing through clothes is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine so I hope you guys enjoy the slight post change. Here we go!

New Look Black dress 
I was just randomly scrolling through dresses when this one popped out of nowhere. I absolutely love the floral pattern and the lace detail on the back and it can easily be worn all year round.

Missguided short skirt
To be honest, I love the whole outfit but the skirt in particular is really cool. It's the perfect shape and I love the colour.

Next Black romper
I saw this playsuit in Jersey but I didn't have enough time to try it on so never brought it in the end. Totally regret it as it would be amazing for Christmas parties.

River Island black shorts
I think I may have an addiction to shorts. I just love them all. I like how this pair are hig-waisted and the cut would be really flattering on.

Soap & Glory Body cleanser
Huge love for this body wash. I haven't brought it I. Awhile and I'm really missing it. The sweet scent is just incredible and it always leaves my skin feeling really soft. It's a must-have!

Zoella Body moisturizer
I actually got this for my birthday over a month and I'm going through it like crazy. It's amazing and I need more.

Marks and Spencer Floral throw pillow
This is another item I found through scrolling which I instantly fell in love with. I've been wanting to get new cushion for my room so I can swap them around and mix and match for a while now and I think this could look really cute in my room.

Paperchase Notebooks
Some people get tones of notebooks that they never write in, I seem to have the opposite problem. I haven't brought a notebook in years but I've filled up all my old ones years ago with lists, sleepover ideas and terrible song lyrics I made up myself (safe to say I'm not going to be the next Taylor Swift). I am in desperate need if some new notebooks!

Amazon 10 Silver Star Battery Operated LED Fairy Lights By Lights4fun:...
The one thing I don't have in my room that I would really like is fairy lights. So when I found these really cute star ones I got really excited. I will find a way for them to work in my room.

Very.co.uk Fearne Cotton Cat Cushion
I am obsessed with Fearne Cotton's home and fashion collection for Very, I just wish I could have it all. However, I will behave myself and showcase just one of my favourites. This cushion has the most beautiful design. I love that Fearne is a crazy cat lady like me and I love the idea of the cat hiding behind the mask. I just love it.

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment