Friday 20 February 2015

#OOTDFridays Number 26


It's been so long since I did an outfit post and I really have been missing it. Being half-term and having bags of time, I thought it would be nice to revisit my favourite blog series.


 Going for a casual look today, I partnered an over-sized checked shirt with a pair of ripped skinny jeans, adding a pair of converses for the ultimate casual look and continuing the monochrome style. My converses are completely wrecked but that's the thing about these shoes, the more you destroy them, the cooler they look. As it's still winter, my trusty parka is a necessity and the red bobble hat adds a hint of colour whilst simultaneously keeping my head snug.


Yes, I am in a graveyard. Many people find these places really scary and I was a little skeptical going here (I wasn't sure if anyone would find this a little disrespectful), but my personal photographer (a.k.a my Mum!) convince me it was fine. I am actually really happy with the resulting images, some have a little bit of a ghostly feel which accentuates the ever so slightly grungy feel of this outfit.

Shirt and Jeans: Top Shop | Coat: Boohoo | Hat: New Look | Shoes: Converse 



As always, please let me know your thoughts in the comments. I really want to do more of these posts, however with my current time-table and the cold weather these posts may be delayed until the summer. No free-time being a student!

Silly pose of the week: what am I doing with my hair?
Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment