Friday 10 April 2015

#OOTDFridays Number 29


I've not left the house in two weeks and I think I'm going a little bit stir-crazy! The weather has been glorious recently and I feel a little guilty for not making the most of it but I have so much work to catch up with before school on Tuesday as I have found this holiday rather unproductive. I'm not going to beat myself up about it as I definitely needed the break but I'm starting to panic a little now as there is a lot to do and my deadline are only a few weeks away. So writing a blog post might not be the best way to spend my limited time but hey, it makes me happy.


Today I opted for a super casual look to matched the relaxed spring feel of the weather. This scallop edged star print vest is the coolest. I think I picked it up in a sale a few years ago and I have gotten so much wear out of it, it's incredible. Although it's black, it's very lose fit making it very comfortable in the heat. Matching this with my gorgeous Top Shop shorts continues the summer appeal to the look, but I'm sticking with tights as I'm not quite brave enough go bare legged just yet! Finishing with an over-sized knitted cardigan as it's still a little chilly and my wrecked converses completes this look in the most chilled-back style possible.
Vets: Miss Guided | Cardigan: Boohoo | Shorts: Top Shop | Shoes: Converse
Necklace: Accessorize

Did everyone have a good Easter? I spent the whole day stuffing my face with chocolate and watching That 70's Show which I have become fully obsesses with again (I did mention I haven't been particularly productive). 


I've also been feeling rather brave with styling my hair. I don't usually have that much time so I usually just brush it a leave it which gets really boring and repetitive. But with it being the holidays, I've had a bit more time to experiment and it's been really fun. This hair style, for example, took about five minutes to create and I'm completely in love with it. It's just fun and different for me and I will probably be recreating this to death.

My garden has been infested with dandelions... again! I don't really mind as I think they are cute.
Right, back to work for me! Let me know your thoughts in the comments, especially with the hair. Is it kinda cool or am I just plain weird. (Probably the latter!)

Tasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment